An advanced vehicle tracking solution, Causeway Telematics provides you with live fleet monitoring data, to reduce costs and improve visibility, whilst improving security and risk management.
Fleet Monitor is designed to provide your back-office staff with instant access to live vehicle 'trails' for your entire fleet, right across the UK and Europe.
Providing a record of each vehicle's movements on a minute-by-minute basis and a valuable history of routes, this easy-to-use software also offers journey start/stop times and reports for:
- Savings on management time and fleet operating costs
- Improved traffic control and fleet deployment
- Cost effective journey plans - no wasted time and fuel cost
- Accurate time sheet information, reducing time sheet errors and overpayments
- Vehicle and trailer tracking - instant location of mobile assets and employees
Security provides live automatic security features designed to aid risk management and provide security of the fleet and goods in transit. Features Include:
- Curfew Alert - instant notification of vehicle movements outside permitted hours.
- Goods in Transit Alert - reports on 'doors open', or unscheduled use of power-operated equipment during a journey.
- Asset Movement Alerts - reports on usage of mobile assets outside normal working hours.
- Power Take Off Alert - reports on use of on-board equipment outside prescribed hours for equipment on hire or 'moonlighting'.
- Asset Tracking - supports recovery of stolen mobile assets.
- User Locations and Activity Zones - provide reports of traffic activities in and out of customers' and competitors' territories.
- Speeding alerts - automatic as screen pop-ups, SMS or email, supporting legal responsibilities under Duty of Care legislation.
- Exception Alerts - easily programmed to provide full details of all activities outside prescribed limits.
Risk Manager provides reports designed to mitigate, safeguard and assist with legal compliance responsibilities. Risk Manager also addresses HR issues, obligations under the Duty of Care Act and Health and Safety regulations, and legal compliance with the European Working Time Directive.
We are committed to implementing system developments that help you focus on environmental issues and introduce greener operating strategies. Telematics allows fleet operators to manage resources more efficiently, by making them aware of vehicle idling times, facilitating route planning and improving vehicle deployment.
In addition, Green can present users with emissions data from individual vehicles or groups of vehicles in various ways, including:
- Reporting on the overall 'Green Efficiency' driving style of each driver.
- Recommending 'best practice' via built-in driver training guides to help implement and sustain greener driving policies across the fleet.
- Reporting on and plotting graphs of real emissions.
- Reviewing emissions before, after and during a green policy implementation to illustrate progress clearly.