Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to those recipients who complete Causeway Technologies survey regarding Mental Health Onsite at www.causeway.com/mentalhealth, who are all UK residents aged 18 years or over and work in the construction industry. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of CAUSEWAY, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. Upon full completion and submission of the survey, you will be redirected to a landing page to complete a form with your contact details. Upon completion of that form you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entry into the Draw is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date for entries is 08:00 BST on 16/05/2022. The closing date of the prize draw is 17:00 BST on 26/07/2022. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. CAUSEWAY accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw on 27/07/2022.
7. The winner will receive the opportunity for x2 people to attend the 2022 FA Community Shield.
8. The winner will be notified by email using the details provided at entry on the same day of the Draw Date (27/07/2022). If a winner does not respond to CAUSEWAY within 24 hours of being notified by CAUSEWAY, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and CAUSEWAY will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. CAUSEWAY reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond CAUSEWAY’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of CAUSEWAY regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of the Draw Date.
13. CAUSEWAY reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. CAUSEWAY reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, CAUSEWAY, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of CAUSEWAY, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
15. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.